Code of Conduct
1. Students must report to the school 10 minutes prior to the Morning Assembly in the proper school uniform, polished shoes, trimmed nails, hair cut (Boys), Head Scarf (Girls) etc.
2. Students are not allowed to bring Mobile Phones, valuable and restricted items in PIS premises.
3. Students must have separate note books / registers for each subjects duly completed and checked by the concerned subject teacher.
4. Students must be in proper uniform on all occasions. They must be very regular in attending school. They can obtain leave with the permission and approval of the VP / Principal. The school fees and other dues are to be paid / cleared in time.
5. Students must be respectful to their parents, teachers, other staff and fellow students. They must offer Nimaz and recite the Holy Quran regularly.