Pakistan International School DOHA _ QATAR is committed to providing an education of excellence that meets each student’s interests, abilities and needs within a common curricular framework that reflects and promotes an understanding of appreciation for diversity in our community, our native country and State of Qatar, as an integral part of school life. PIS challenges each student to develop intellectual independence, creativity and curiosity and a sense of responsibility toward others both within the school and the country at large. The School prepares students to “go forth unafraid.”
“Every student is inspired to learn and empowered to excel.”
Aims and Objectives
- To prepare children of expatriates Pakistani for Secondary and Higher Secondary school Examinations conducted by Federal Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education, Islamabad.
- To groom them into productive and well-adjusted individuals.
- To develop their all round personality by integrating activities in social, emotional, spiritual, physical and intellectual aspects of their lives.
- To lay solid academic foundation for further studies.
- To enable a large number of students to qualify for professional colleges.
- To promote Islamic spirit and inculcate Islamic values amongst students.
- To make it focal point for quality education.
- To develop love for learning respect for others, the joy for physical activity and creative spirit.
- To prepare students to be independent learners and responsible citizens.